A couple of big announcements this week!
We have our first event confirmed. We will be partnering with the Board of Change on February 26th for Board of Changecamp! Tickets are on sale now.
Stay tuned for ticket details for the full-day Changecamp event. It will be held March 16th @ HiVE Vancouver.
- PM Volunteers have come on board this year! PM-Volunteers who will be providing on-site project management support at our Project Bar. Want to learn how to organize your group? Curious about online tools for collaboration? Want to find out the top 5 things you need to do for a successful project? All that knowledge will be on tap at the Project Bar.
- Come join us at our next organizer meetings.
- Wed Jan 30th 5:30-7:00 @ the HiVE
- Feb 13th 5:30-7:00 @ the HiVE
- We need your help! Sign up to help out with one of the areas below. And you don’t need to do it alone! You will have support and mentorship from the experienced team of Changecamp organizers.
Board of Changecamp support
February 26. 4:30pm – 7:30pm
We need three people to staff the door, act as greeters and help set up the room.
Send out email invitations and requests to be included in newsletters/event listings to umbrella orgs like Vantage Point, Richmond, Surrey, Business in Vancouver. We will provide the list and invite copy for you.
Contribute your thoughts on past Changecamps, post on what you want to talk about this year, or volunteer to do some blogging during Vancouver Changecamp.
Vancouver Changecamp event team
March 16, 2013.
We will need a posse of greeters, notetakers, baristas and more to keep Vancouver Changecamp running smoothly. Eli will begin recruiting for these roles in early March. But if you want to lock down your volunteer position please contact us now.
What’s in it for me? Why should I volunteer?
Volunteers will receive free admission to the event, get to connect with and support leaders in Vancouver’s change-making community, and receive our undying gratitude.
I’m sold! How do I get involved?
It’s easy! Just fill out the application form.